Few countries pack so much variety into such a small geographical area as Slovenia. It is a small, beautiful country with a lot of activities to do. In short, they say Slovenia is like New Zealand, it packs a great deal of scenery into a small space. Definitely, in one week you can see the whole country (at least the most important places). From the high Alps, the landscape changes quickly to arable plains, and from dense forests to the palm-fringed Mediterranean coastline. In conclusion, there is no
- Ljubljana, the capital and admire masterpieces made by Slovenian famous architect Jože Plečnik;
- Cheers with Beers at Beer Fountain in Žalec with visit Hop-Growing and Brewing Industry in Slovenia;
- Kranjska Gora Excursion with Traditional Slovenian Lunch
- Skocjan Caves and Piran/Slovenian coast
- Bovec, offers many activities for team-building;
- Gorizia Hills for wine tasting;
- or call for more information, we would be happy to help you!